Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Dromana beach, Mornington Peninsula in wintry light.
Scenic Sunday #106
Wintry coastal light
Sands engraved with summer's feet
Hosted by Aisha (Eugene, OR, US) of The Holleys and The Holley Herald
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Footprints of Summer
Photos for Sale on RedBubble
My Poetry Videos on TeacherTube + Google Video
SONGS ABOUT AUSTRALIA
- Damien Leith - his citizenship ceremony in Tenterfield + he sings "Tenterfield Saddler" - Australia Day 2007
- "I Still Call Australia Home" - Peter Allen's beautiful song sung by the Outback Singers - absolutely stunning!
- "I Am Australian" - delightful Australian images synchronise with a song of the Australian spirit - The Seekers
- "Great Southern Land" - the deepest wells of the Australian spirit - Icehouse (1989)
Australian Photography, Painting & Music Links
- Tia Kane Art - Chinese art through Australian eyes
- Kieran Murphy - Amazing 19yr old (2008) guitarist - Melbourne = "The Chase"
- Ian Wallace - Award winning photographer from Tasmania
- Lindsay Buckland - Music - Eclipse of the Common Sense - Melbourne, Australia
- Andonis - Heroic Mosaic Art - Melbourne Australia
- Michelle Wrighton - Pet Portrait Artist - Perth, Western Australia
- David Webb's Nature Photography - Queensland
- Robert Todonai - Painter of Australian Life & Landscapes - Western Australia
General Interest Australian Websites
- Australia's Weirdest Wineries
- Mornington Peninsula Tourism
- Unusual Facts About Australia ~ Some serious, mysterious and fun
- Desert Art - Broken Hill NSW
- The True Blue Roo Poo Company - Funny gifts from Down Under
- Scribbly Gum
- Truly Australia - Travel Australia
- ABC Rural Australia
- ABC Northern Tasmania
- Australian Snapshots
- Message Stick - Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Online
More blogs about greyscaleterritory.
- ► 2012 (462)
- ► 2011 (712)
- Oliver's Hill, Frankston
- Art Show at a Yacht Club
- Weekend Mailbox #16 ~ Why?
- Window on Sorrow
- To Be Or Not To Be...
- Wheels Friday #5 ~ Beach Buggy Wheels
- Moody Winter Sunset
- Elephant Beauty
- Nature's Rights
- Wintry Splash
- Just Fishin'
- Under the Weather
- Overland Track
- Juice of Life
- Endless Bad Hair Days
- Beauty of Tree Trunks
- Weekend Nature #10 ~ Seagull Habitat
- Cockatoo Competition
- Shadow Shapes
- Footprints of Summer
- Hanging Music
- Weekend Mailbox #15 ~ Ugly!
- A Child's Reflection
- Break of Dawn
- Timothy Remembers
- Wheels Friday #4 ~ 5 Wheeler
- Last Lights
- A Media Haiku
- Tree Fairy
- Blues at the Beach
- A Slice of Winter
- On the Run
- Yellow Sculpture
- Life's About Comfort
- I Wish...
- Colour in Winter Trees
- Weekend Nature #9 ~ Winter Blossoms?
- Light Whispering Over Waters
- A Touch of Classical Shadow
- I Have Some Questions
- Triangles in Chains
- Blushing Mid Winter
- Weekend Mailbox #14 ~ Three of a Kind
- Fairytale Reflection
- I Write Like...
- A White Breath Tale
- Wheels Friday #3 ~ Olde Style
- Morning Paintbox
- Museum of Pain
- Little Garden People
- Like Outdoor Vases
- Kitty Strings
- Yarra River Dreaming
- A Little Ruby Fantasy
- To the genie in the bottle...
- Strokes of Moonlight
- From a distance...
- The Rip From Point Nepean
- Inside Point Nepean
- Weekend Nature #8 ~ End of a World
- Point Nepean Shadows
- Overt Freedom
- Cockatoo Antics
- Weekend Mailbox #13 ~ Tall Mask
- Window on Other Worlds
- Fairy Wells
- Old Messages from Townsville
- Autumn can be a time to dance...
- Pale Tales
- Morning Silhouettes
- Wheels Friday #2 ~ Zany Bike Wheels
- Magical Morning
- My Weekend Memes!
- Haunting Masks?
- Pungent, Sour Words
- Signs of Blue
- From the Point Nepean Quarantine Station...
- Mirror! Mirror!
- Wind Churned Waters
- Red Hill Baker Sign
- If I were to be...
- Light a Contact! Burn a Contact!
- Happiness is art on the beach...
- I gave you life...
- Caulfield Park Beauty
- 3rd BLOGOVERSARY TODAY!
- Weekend Nature #7 ~ Just Rolling Greens
- Talking about eyes...
- Long Shadows at Shoreham
- All Wide Open
- Stylish Railway Station
- Weekend Mailbox #12 ~ Barrel of Mail
- Pale Beauty
- A Blistered Season
- Wheels Friday #1 ~ Red MG Wonder
- Joy of Shadows
- Silhouettes in the Sunset
- Paper Tales
- Little One With a Lamp
- ▼ July (106)
- ► 2009 (840)
- ► 2008 (771)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title